Sunday, March 17, 2013

What Me Worry?

Against my better judgement I have started a Blog.
They don't let crazy people up here.
Mark my words, I am sure I will regret this, but what the hell, you only live once, and maybe my kids won't take this out on me when I am enjoying a hearty diet of cat food.

 "I don't remember saying that?"

" How about we refresh your memory with this Blog post from 25 years ago?"

If you are a grammar Nazi my blog won't be good reading.

I am writing for my own entertainment, and my goal for this blog is simply to make an effort to start writing down some of my random ideas, and begin the long process of recording memories; so that when I am old, my grandkids can read them back to me as a reminder of how cool I thought I was.

Perhaps My grandmother's 90th birthday this week has given me the inspiration to share what a great life I have been blessed with.



"The secret Jeff is to always have fun, we have had a lot of fun, and you should also" said my Grandmother who celebrated with cake, pizza, ice cream, and champagne. Lots of champagne.

She followed up with advice for me to dump that ranch in California, and move my wife to Nevada no matter the cost. When ever Grandma, and Grandpa give advice, you can bet your ass, its the right thing to do. 

Take everything you read here with a grain of salt, with exception; the articles I re-post such as "Common Ground" and  "Who Actually Owns the West" or re-purposed articles from other publications have been well researched and prepared with caution.  This place is not about that.

Key West with me hung over like Hemingway!


This is a place for me to unwind, spin a few tall tales, and enjoy a few long necks for my own personal entertainment. Share with you some of my adventures, and hopefully inspire you to Charge Hard. Enjoy life, its very short.

No comments:

Post a Comment